“Family favorite”

Dining options: Breakfast
Atlanta
“Family favorite”
Reviewed December 9, 2011

Whenever we are at the beach, we must go one time to get some biscuits that we call smashed. Great grits, pancakes, eggs.

Visited November 2011

Atlanta, Georgia
“Best Breakfast Ever”
Reviewed November 30, 2011

The atmosphere is cute. A little dingy but still clean. The food is fantastic with great prices. The Belgian Waffles are the best. I put MM's on mine and they were so good! Will definitely go again.

• Visited June 2011
“Small, hard to get in, but worth it!”
Reviewed November 30, 2011

Wrightsville Beach, next to Redix. Parking is easier if you park out on the street. Love the breakfast and lunch there, very casual. Not open evenings

Visited October 2011
South Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Crab Cakes; bring cash”
Reviewed November 28, 2011

We tried shrimp, scallops and crabcakes. All were delicious. The food is reasonably priced and better than some of the very expensive downtown restaurants. The crab cakes are huge and delicious. They do not accept credit/debit cards.

• Visited November 2011
1 Thank LauraLy
Wilmington, North Carolina
“It's just a location”
Reviewed November 11, 2011

I went this morning with my teenage son for breakfast and we got to sit anywhere we liked. The menu looked really good, but the food wasn't. I had the seafood omelet which was bland. The hollandaise sauce I ordered, but on the side. It had too much mozzarella cheese on the inside even though it is described as being topped with mozzarella cheese. The eggs were rubbery and I am not convinced they were real eggs. The tabasco sauce was the only thing that made it tolerable. The toast came unbuttered , but with some fake margarine in a hotel-like package. The coffee was unremarkable and was presented in a small chipped mug. I satisfied my curiosity and that was about it. I wont be going back.

• Visited November 2011