“Great food.....”

Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner
RALEIGH, NC
“Great food.....”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Loved the salsa and everyone's food was really good. we had a fabulous bartender while we waited. Our server was average and the person taking names was mediocre at best. After reading reviews I was expecting better margaritas. To me they were just good but not great. The kids menu items are way overpriced for what you get.

• Visited October 2013

Charlotte, North Carolina
“A must visit when in town”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Wrightsville beach has slowly become my home away from home, and the only must-do I put on my list when I visit (besides hit the beach) is to get some food at Tower 7. First off, the salsa is life affirming. A chip basket and a couple bowls of that good stuff split between four people becomes a war once everyone starts seeing the salsa bowls start to empty out. Really. There's been finger pointing and accusations of exorbitant chip-to-salsa ratios.

I'm always in the mood for a good burrito, and Tower 7 offers plenty in this regard. The burritos are a decent size, taste great and will leave you satisfied!

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Neil P
NC
“A FAVORITE!!”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

We love this Place! Starting taking the kids years ago....now they're grown up and they
continue the tradition, stopping by every time they're in town. We always hit TOWER 7 when we're there. Our favorite are the Shrimp & Fish Tacos washed down with an ice cold Dos Equis Amber - YUMMO!:)

• Visited August 2013
“awesome food!”
Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

everytime I go to wrightsville I make sure to eat at tower 7. I absolutely love the food & the margaritas are awesome! it is ALWAYS crowded. the service isn't always the best & there is usually a wait, but I believe it's worth it. definitely a beach type atmosphere but with great food! highly recommend waiting & wading through the crowd.

• Visited May 2013
NC
“Fun atmosphere w/mediocre food”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

This place has a great bar atmosphere and is a fun place to go for a drink & chips/salsa. The food is not awful, just not authentic texmex like I expected. Two of us ordered enchiladas--cheese & beef--but my cheese enchiladas were not melted through & the guy who ordered the beef enchiladas did not eat them after a couple of bites. To be fair, one of my party is from Texas and we are used to really good TexMex. So, while this restaurant is a fun place to go, do not go expecting much from the food, also from an NC texmex standard. It is too hard to tell where the hostess desk is. We walked in, couldn't find it, tried to ask at the bar and were strategically ignored. Tried to snag a waitress to ask with no luck. Finally found it in the back in a corner. Once we were seated at both the bar and the table, however, service was great. The portions themselves are large, unfortunately the food was just not good enough to us to take home the leftovers. So to summarize, great atmosphere with not so great food.

• Visited August 2013