“Fantastic food!”

Tower 7 Baja Mexican Grill
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Digital Payments, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Fantastic food!”
Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

Went for my first visit to Tower 7. I will be back. Had the blackened ahi tuna tacos rare. 1 flour and 1 corn. Both great but I would recommend corn. I ate two tacos and was very full. May just eat one next time but they were sooooo good. Can't wait to go back.

Visited June 2013

Richmond, VA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My favorite place in Wrightsville Beach”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Tower 7 is my favorite place to go (other than the beach) in Wrightsville Beach. No trip to the beach is complete without a stop at Tower 7. Tower 7 is right on the corner after you cross over the bridge, a block up from the beach. I love the atmosphere and the food/drinks. During summer, it is always hopping and popular among all types of people. I love the chips and queso and the Carne Asada Quesadillas the best. Whatever is used to season the carne asada is excellent. They have lots of great beverage options also. I like getting the 32 oz Carta Blanca or the Sangria. Their margarita prices are a little steep. I usually get very good service and the food is always very tasty. I can't wait to go back there on my next trip to Wrightsville Beach!

• Visited May 2013
“You Don't Want to Miss Put on this Amazing Food!”
Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

The food is amazing. My husband grew up in Mexico but he says Tower 7 has the best burritos he has ever had! We recommend the Shrimp, Pineapple, and Bacon Enchiladas and the Tower 7 Carne Asada Burrito. The queso, chips, and salsa were also amazing. We will DEFINITELY be back, and we will recommend it to all our friends!

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Tasty meal!”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Go early if you don't want a long wait- Good margaritas and fresh salsa. Nice specials menu and lots of choices.

1 Thank Sonya_Travels
Lawrenceville, Georgia
“Good Margaritas”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Really good generous portions. My husband and I both had enchiladas. The margaritas we had though on the expensive side were really good. Wait staff was very friendly and accommodating. We talked with several locals and they all said it is a must go to while on Wrightsville Beach and we were not disappointed.

Visited May 2013