“You Don't Want to Miss Put on this Amazing Food!”

Tower 7 Baja Mexican Grill
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner
“You Don't Want to Miss Put on this Amazing Food!”
Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

The food is amazing. My husband grew up in Mexico but he says Tower 7 has the best burritos he has ever had! We recommend the Shrimp, Pineapple, and Bacon Enchiladas and the Tower 7 Carne Asada Burrito. The queso, chips, and salsa were also amazing. We will DEFINITELY be back, and we will recommend it to all our friends!

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Tasty meal!”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Go early if you don't want a long wait- Good margaritas and fresh salsa. Nice specials menu and lots of choices.

1 Thank Sonya_Travels
Lawrenceville, Georgia
“Good Margaritas”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Really good generous portions. My husband and I both had enchiladas. The margaritas we had though on the expensive side were really good. Wait staff was very friendly and accommodating. We talked with several locals and they all said it is a must go to while on Wrightsville Beach and we were not disappointed.

Visited May 2013
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Love Tower 7 Baja Mexican Grill”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

I had seen this listed as one of the restaurants to go to on Trip Advisor. Wanted to try it out. And then we asked a man in our hotel where to go around Wrightsville Beach when he told us he had been coming here for 28 years. The first place he mentioned was Tower 7 Baja. We went for a very late lunch. Their menu has so many options that we took a while to decide. The waitress was helpful on the most popuar items. We finally decided on fish tacos and a burrito called the Tower 7. It was delicious. It is a fun atmosphere and we really enjoyed it. Very informal and not expensive.

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Hole in the wall and not the good kind”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Have eaten here a couple of times because my college age daughter likes it. I suppose if your younger, broke and don't mind dirty places to eat then this place would appeal to you. First of, its a rather small eating area and the servers all speak the same, with that long drawn out conjectureeeeeee and the end of every sentenceeeeeee. Very annoying. This time we were here food grade was a "b", last time was a "c". I know, you may be asking "why did you come back". To answer this, look at first line of this review. I will however; have to put a halt to future visits to this establishment for myself. I'm sure my daughter and future "live life on the edge" young people will take my place though. I just hope they're all immunized.