“Lives up to its reputation”

Tower 7 Baja Mexican Grill
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Lancaster County, PA
“Lives up to its reputation”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

This is a nice little restaurant with good inexpensive Mexican food, nice portions, and a very casual atmosphere. Conveniently located on Lumina Avenue.

Visited December 2012

Wrightsville Beach, North Carolina
“Wonderful”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

We went to Baja Grill for fish taco night. $3.00 fish tacos - so good I can't tell you! Great atmosphere. We were delighted. We had burgers at King Neptune the night before that were beyond fabulous and just didn't think we would be lucky enough to have another exceptionally reasonable meal that was excellent. But we did! I highly recommend Baja . Delicious! Very moderately priced!

Visited December 2012
Quad Cities, IL
“★ Very Good! Highly recommend!”
Reviewed December 5, 2012

Being in the Wilmington area on business for 6 weeks and finding a non chain restaurant to dine in has become my travel conquest. While driving to Wrightsville and stopping at Wings (across the street) I noticed a smell in the area that had me gravitating to Tower 7.

I was NOT disappointed in the least. They had a seafood spin on some of your traditional mexican dishes and I highly recommend the yellow fin burrito! The chips and Salsa are even amazing! Lots of drinks (margarita's) to choose from and I know you will not leave hungry.

Friendly staff, great menu and even better food!

• Visited December 2012
Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
“Great Mexican Food - Local and Fresh”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

If you have not tried Tower 7 you are missing the freshest seafood, best carne asada, freshest salsa and awesome guac!! They use local fish, poultry and veggies. They also make their own chips, guac and salsa. Margaritas are also a house specialty.

We have eaten here many times when visiting the beach - and every item we have had is amazingly fresh, tasty and healthy. This is very family friendly, beach friendly and overall people friendly.

The service is also very fresh with local appeal. The best bar tenders, and the servers.....this really is one of my all time favorite places to eat and hang out when we head to the beach.

The tacos range from tuna, blackened tuna, shrimp, carne asada, chicken, pulled pork - served with onion straws or pinto beans or black beans or rice - either corn or flour tortillas. They also have enchiladas, burritos, and chimichangas. The Tower 7 specialties like the barn dance - which melds pulled pork, bacon, chicken, cheese and onion strings - very good....

GIve it a try - you will come back for more!!

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Lori W
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Good”
Reviewed November 12, 2012 via mobile

I was wanting fish tacos and found this place on Tripadvisor. They were very good, but I have had even better at my favorite place in Southport. NC. The service was good, but this place could use some TLC. The sanitation grade was only 91.5. They should do better than that.

1 Thank Linda B