“nice place” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of King Neptune

King Neptune
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
ny
“nice place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2013

This place is a great place. It is a low key sort of place. Not a fancy place. The food was very good. Its a type of place where you spent the day at the beach and want to grab a bite to eat without getting dressed up. Not expensive

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank lisa32873

Wrightsville Beach, North Carolina
“Awesome!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2013

Had Sunday brunch this past weekend and WOW it was wonderful. I had the chicken and waffles with hash browns and believe me it was fantastic! I didn't leave one morsel on my plate, lol! My husband got a burger and he is a tough critic when it comes to burgers, but he loved it! Service was great, atmosphere friendly and casual. All this and the prices were very reasonable. We totally give it two thumbs up!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A gem in Wrightsville.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

We went there for lunch and got right in. The food was hot, fresh and tasty. It was better than a dinner elsewhere where we paid half again as much. I got a fish and chips basket and my wife got a small seafood basket. Both came quickly. The fish was freshly fried and obviously not sitting under a heat lamp. The waitress was friendly and helpful.

Visited April 2013
Wilmington, NC
“Slipping back”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013

Neptune was great last spring when they opened but they have begun to slip. It's still good for breakfast, ok for lunch, needs to improve for dinner.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank bmcfeeters
Washington, NC
“Surprised”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013

We went because kids ate free on Monday night. Did not look like much on inside but we decided to try any way and we were glad we did. The staff was friendly and attentive and food arrived quickly. My wife and I got fried seafood and it was very good, I have eaten lots of seafood and a number of different places and few had better than what we ate that night. My oldest daughter got mac and cheese, it was homemade and she said it was best she had ever had and we tried it and it was best we had ever had at a restaurant. Will definitely visit again when in Wrightsville.

• 3 of 5 bubbles