“Best Mexican in area”

Cuisines: Mexican
Winterville, North Carolina
“Best Mexican in area”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

This is my favorite Mexican restaurant in the Greenville, NC area. We have gotten to know Jose, one of the wait staff, since we eat here at least once a week and he always makes sure we get good service. I love the tacos Mexicanos fajita style. The prices are pretty reasonable and the serving sizes are generous!

• Visited May 2014

New Bern, North Carolina
“Enjoyed our first night at Fajitas...def not our last!”
Reviewed February 14, 2014

Enjoyed dinner last night with my husband and mother at Fajita's. Service was expedient and friendly. They made sure as first timers that all our questions were answered. Hubby had one of the California burritos (would have fed our entire table)...Mom, the tacos (which she said were perfect) and I had steak fajitas. All was flavorful and cooked to perfection. Someone nearby celebrated a birthday and the restaurant came alive with singing and maracas. I will definitely return to Fajita's on my next trip to Winterville/Greenville. Thanks for a great dining experience!

• Visited February 2014
Winterville, United States
“I liked it”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

The menu is fairly large and the staff is very friendly. I particularly enjoyed their chips and salsa. The portions are pretty large (I ended up taking 1/2 of mine home).

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Stephanie R
Green Cove Springs, Florida
“Great Service but Mediocre Food”
Reviewed May 11, 2013

This was part of a Mothers Day gift for my MIL. We were there for lunch on a Saturday and was seated very quickly as the restaurant was nearly empty. This should have been a clue for me but thought maybe business was slow because it was Saturday. The menus were handed to us as we were being seated. My menu was had water and salsa on the inside cover when I opened it.
Our waiter was prompt in arriving to take our order and our food arrived quickly. The "enchilada" sauce looked and tasted like gravy that belonged on mashed potatoes. Everyones food was not spicy at all. The Spanish Rice had absolutely no flavor whatsoever. There were only 2 good things about this meal. Although the salsa was so so, the chips were warm and fresh. The other good thing was our friendly little waiter.
We will not go back.

• Visited May 2013
Greenville, North Carolina
“family-oriented”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

We idn't know what to expect when we visited here. Fajitas is NOT among the restaurant corridor. We found the family-owned dynamic interesting. Food was very good, but the service was lightly forgetful, which led us to remind waiters that we were still interested in wating here. Pleasant, fun, slow, but good. enjoy

Visited October 2012