This hotel in the heart of Winston-Salem offers peace and quite in your room with a good amount of activity within walking distance. The pool is fairly cool, so I choose the hot tub instead. There is a restaurant and bar on the ground level, nothing special, but nice to have room service if needed. The beds and linens were comfy and our room had an awesome view of Pilot Mtn. This hotel gets lots of "conference traffic" and has a walk way over the street to connect to the neighboring hotel. They have valet parking service and a parking deck. All the employes were pleasant and welcoming. The best part of this hotel is the variety of restaurants and night life within walking distance. I highly recommend a horse-drawn buggy ride, those ladies are great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located downtown Winston-Salem, NC in the Twin City Quarter, just off Interstate 40 Business, 20 minutes from Piedmont Triad International Airport. Within walking distance to restaurant row, entertainment, galleries and shops. Over 57,000 square feet of meeting space. Starbucks Coffee Shop located in the lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and HRS so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Winston - Salem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Winston Salem
- Winston Salem Embassy Suites