Our family stayed in two suites at the Embassy Suites for a weekend. The rooms were both executive kings (801 and 901) and were HUGE! They included a kitchen area, full dining room with board room table and 6 large chairs, a living room, large bath plus a half bath near the front. The hotel was full, but I heard very little noise and was able to sleep in both mornings. The hotel is located one block from the Steven's Center (NC School of the Arts performance stage) and directly across the street from the Benton Convention Center. The breakfast was complimentary and was very adequate, including a gentleman who made excellent made-to-order omelets. Valets were friendly and helpful. Lobby is clean and includes a Starbuck's. The hotel allowed me a late check out with no hassles. Will definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located downtown Winston-Salem, NC in the Twin City Quarter, just off Interstate 40 Business, 20 minutes from Piedmont Triad International Airport. Within walking distance to restaurant row, entertainment, galleries and shops. Over 57,000 square feet of meeting space. Starbucks Coffee Shop located in the lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Winston - Salem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Winston Salem
- Winston Salem Embassy Suites