While on vacation and traveling we planned to stay overnight in the Embassy Suites in Winston-Salem. It is a beautiful location in downtown W-S and we were impressed with the lobby, the courtesy of the staff and the size of the suite. I am very particular in checking hotels for bugs though and upon checking one of the beds in our room we found dead bugs and blood spots. We immediately left the room, complained to the desk and left the building. I would never stop at this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located downtown Winston-Salem, NC in the Twin City Quarter, just off Interstate 40 Business, 20 minutes from Piedmont Triad International Airport. Within walking distance to restaurant row, entertainment, galleries and shops. Over 57,000 square feet of meeting space. Starbucks Coffee Shop located in the lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Winston - Salem reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Winston Salem
- Winston Salem Embassy Suites