See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 9, 2017 via mobile

The first thing I noticed was that the front desk staff was amazing. I dealt with the absolute sweetest lady at the desk that I have ever encountered at a hotel. The process was quick and easy, and very pleasant.

The hotel is old, and that is evident in the buildings and the layouts; however, it is well maintained, and clean.

The hotel does have long term renters, and there are some people that just seem to hang around the building entrances, but everyone I encountered was pleasant.

This is definitely a no frills hotel, but it's clean and orderly, it has a free breakfast, and I would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank wtleeper
Reviewed June 17, 2016

Unfortunately I have no good things to say about this hotel, since you see the hotel you realize that is NOT a hotel you want or are willing to stay, specially if you have a choice and can afford another hotel. The guy at the front desk was very nice and helpful, but this is definitely a NO-NO.

Room tip: If you can afford it find another room in another hotel.
Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank djMASeve
Reviewed May 2, 2016 via mobile

I stayed there this pass weekend. My first time in Winston-Salem. Not a bad places for the money. Although there are some thing Ihave a problem with like the pillows. Two people's one pillow apiece and the shortage of towels for the bathroom. Oh and one more thing needs carpet cleaning or carpet fresh. Smell mildew

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed December 12, 2015

I see a lot of bad reviews here, and I'm not sure why. It's not the greatest place I've ever stayed in - but the staff were VERY polite - The rooms have no bugs - I had no problems or annoying neighbors. The internet worked perfectly and there was always coffee downstairs. It was worth every dime and I have revisted this place everytime I come into Winston. I think more people should appreciate what is offered here for the rate offered. This is a very decent place in a great location!

Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed November 9, 2015 via mobile

Staff was rude rooms was nasty they should charge by the hour because girls be working by the hour and homeless people everywhere so I felt bad and helped out they wouldn't even give me a clean towel 117.00 for a crackpot hotel the only nice thing I can say is the security was great

Date of stay: November 2015