“Clean and Affordable!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #26 of 37 Hotels in Winston Salem
Asheboro, North Carolina
“Clean and Affordable!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2013

Me and a couple friends were in town for a wedding and needed somewhere clean and affordable. We checked out a couple of places that were nice, but cost way too much. We checked out this hotel, and the price was great. The rooms were clean and up to date. Breakfast was included with the price. I would definitely come back, and recommend to others.

Room Tip: The back building. More isolated.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2013

I was in Winston-Salem visitng friends a couple of weeks ago and stayed at this property. The grounds are well kept. It is an outdoor entrance,so I was skeptical at first but decided to try it anyway. I was pleasantly surprised. The staff is awesome. They were helpful and friendly. The room was clean and comfortable. The free breakfast was great, who doesn't like free food. It was not pricey, so my pocketbook was not hit. I think it is a nice place. I would defintely stay again, and would recommend to anyone.

Room Tip: Near the lobby.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Greensboro, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2013

I came to Winston-Salem to hang with friends for a weekend, didn't want to spend too much money, but I wanted a clean and comfortable room. I stayed at the Quality Inn on University Parkway and I enjoyed my stay. The room was clean and the bed was awesome. The price is the best in town. The front desk staff are great. They were helpful and friendly. I usually don't write reviews about hotels, I did this time because I was really impressed. I would suggest to anyone who wants a nice place to stay at a great price.

Room Tip: Anywhere on the property.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Winston Salem, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013

My house flooded and my husband and I stayed at this location. I usually don't like staying in hotels or motels for that matter because I like being in my own home. Because it wasn't possible we picked this property because of the location. It has everything one might need, restaurants, convenience stores, shopping centers, etc. The location was prime and so is the hotel. We were really surprised how great our experience was. We had a nice clean room. Our room had a mini fridge and microwave, which comes in handy. The price was really reasonable, and the staff was friendly and helpful. I enjoyed my stay and would recommend to any one who wants a great place for a great price.

Room Tip: Second building on odd side is great.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

The hotel is nice and the people are nice the best hotel in winston-salem. The room are nice and clean. If your in town you need to stay here. Price is good But need to lower prices back were thay were at $54.99 and $59.99

• Stayed February 2013
Ohio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2012

We stay at this particular Quality Inn every year we pass through W/S enroute to the beach. I have lots of stories, but they all end well. If I have a concern, I politely voice it to the front desk personnel and they accomodate. Yelling and shouting doesn't work as I witnessed with the party before me. This is not meant to be anything but a nice, clean place to get a good night's rest after battling the interstate craziness, and then enjoy a complimentary breakfast before heading out. Construction phase is over. Head up the road and find chain restaurants and stores to entertain yourself. I am always pleased at the great discount deals I find for a 1 night stay. I always mention that I have stayed in previous years, and I think they like the fact that I am a repeat visitor. Give it a try.

Room Tip: They always put me in the same area towards the back. Maybe it has to do with how I book.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Prague, Czech Republic
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2012

I have stayed there just for 3 nights, for the business purposes just perfect. Very comfort beds, clean.Breakfast could be better... no variety at all...otherwise all is really ok for this money. recommended

Room Tip: I got 240, twin bed, very nice, no problem