“Great Price!!!”

Quality Inn University
Ranked #30 of 38 Hotels in Winston Salem
Reviewed March 21, 2013

I came to Winston-Salem to hang with friends for a weekend, didn't want to spend too much money, but I wanted a clean and comfortable room. I stayed at the Quality Inn on University Parkway and I enjoyed my stay. The room was clean and the bed was awesome. The price is the best in town. The front desk staff are great. They were helpful and friendly. I usually don't write reviews about hotels, I did this time because I was really impressed. I would suggest to anyone who wants a nice place to stay at a great price.

Room Tip: Anywhere on the property.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed March 16, 2013

My house flooded and my husband and I stayed at this location. I usually don't like staying in hotels or motels for that matter because I like being in my own home. Because it wasn't possible we picked this property because of the location. It has everything one might need, restaurants, convenience stores, shopping centers, etc. The location was prime and so is the hotel. We were really surprised how great our experience was. We had a nice clean room. Our room had a mini fridge and microwave, which comes in handy. The price was really reasonable, and the staff was friendly and helpful. I enjoyed my stay and would recommend to any one who wants a great place for a great price.

Room Tip: Second building on odd side is great.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

The hotel is nice and the people are nice the best hotel in winston-salem. The room are nice and clean. If your in town you need to stay here. Price is good But need to lower prices back were thay were at $54.99 and $59.99

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed November 8, 2012

We stay at this particular Quality Inn every year we pass through W/S enroute to the beach. I have lots of stories, but they all end well. If I have a concern, I politely voice it to the front desk personnel and they accomodate. Yelling and shouting doesn't work as I witnessed with the party before me. This is not meant to be anything but a nice, clean place to get a good night's rest after battling the interstate craziness, and then enjoy a complimentary breakfast before heading out. Construction phase is over. Head up the road and find chain restaurants and stores to entertain yourself. I am always pleased at the great discount deals I find for a 1 night stay. I always mention that I have stayed in previous years, and I think they like the fact that I am a repeat visitor. Give it a try.

Room Tip: They always put me in the same area towards the back. Maybe it has to do with how I book.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 17, 2012

I have stayed there just for 3 nights, for the business purposes just perfect. Very comfort beds, clean.Breakfast could be better... no variety at all...otherwise all is really ok for this money. recommended

Room Tip: I got 240, twin bed, very nice, no problem
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank olgacuzo
Reviewed September 25, 2012

I recently stayed in this hotel on a short business trip. The rate was so much lower than surrounding hotels that I was suspicious. I didn't need to be. I was pleasantly surprised at what I found. This is an older property but is in very good condition. Rooms have been recently remodeled, the grounds are well maintained and the breakfast area is spotless and well-supplied.

Check in was very quick and the clerk was friendly and professional. This will be my "home" on future trips to Winston-Salem.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 2, 2012

I am in Winston-Salem visiting family for the holidays. I stayed at this location last year and they were doing renovations. I wasn't sure how things were going to turn out because it was kind of a mess. I am glad to report that they have done a great job. The rooms have been upgraded. The rooms look good, they changed to plasma televisions. The breakfast has even been upgraded. The people that work here were the same as last year. They are a great group, friendly, and helpful. I am enjoying my stay. I will definitely be back next year.

Room Tip: Anything near the pool. Second floor has balcony.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family