“Everything is good” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of BLEU Restaurant & Bar

BLEU Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
BLEU Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #59 of 656 Restaurants in Winston Salem
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Griffith
Transit: Bus stop nearby
Suwanee, Georgia
“Everything is good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2013

I travel a lot to Winston Salem and I have been here about 4 times. I like their specials. last time had the Seared Tuna
Chinese Hot Mustard, Wasabi, Cucumber Red Onion& Peanut Salad. I really enjoy this place and will make more of point of going here over Tavern Grill or Jimmy's Seafood

Visited March 2013
2 Thank rmdtmd

NC
“Pleasant evening”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2013 via mobile

We joined friends for dinner at Bleu on a Saturday night. The parking lot is tiny and we ended up parking on the street. Prom attendees were abundant with fancy dresses, drama and noise. The server was very knowledgeable and helpful but the table was very small for four adults, wine, water and serving dishes. My husband had the scallops and risotto which were very good. I hade a seafood fettuccini which was also very tasty. We ordered the apple crumble pie with ice cream for dessert, which was not warmed... The pie would have been much better warmed!
Overall our experience was good but not something I would make a special trip to Winston for.
We like to sit and talk to our friends and the noise level made that difficult.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank lperonto
Clarksville, Tennessee
“Great service, tasty meal!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2013

Dined here just because Bleu was close to our hotel. We did a reservation but one was not needed even on Friday night. We had water and focaccia bread delivered promptly. The olive oil for dipping had a kick due to red pepper flakes. Nothing out of the ordinary, but a nice starter. The veggie spring rolls came hot but were too greasy. Entrees were delicious, my wife had grilled shrimp and I had a stuffed flounder. We skipped dessert but the next table over ordered a variety and their coconut cheesecake looked wonderful. Brittany served us and even at 6 months pregnant, she was pleasant and attentive. The small room where we were seated was very noisy due to a raucous table of 8 who clearly had too much to drink.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
High Point, North Carolina
“EH....”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2013

We had Easter brunch here. One huge praise is that since we have a seafood allergy in the party, I called. (don't email, no response) The chef informed me they could ensure it would not be contaminated. YAY! It is a beautiful building, but I was unimpressed with our food. I thing the evening faire would be a better choice.

• Visited March 2013
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Always a great experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2013

We ate at Bleu,again, tonight, because we wanted a great meal in a restaurant where we could talk. This place is never a disappointment. Wonderful food. Wide variety of beverages and a fairly extensive wine list. The Classic Bleu Martini is fantastic. Service matches the food and beverages. Pleasant greeters, knowledgeable wait staff, delightful atmosphere all make for a memorable dining experience.

• Visited April 2013