“EH....” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of BLEU Restaurant & Bar

BLEU Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
BLEU Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #57 of 656 Restaurants in Winston Salem
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Griffith
Transit: Bus stop nearby
High Point, North Carolina
“EH....”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2013

We had Easter brunch here. One huge praise is that since we have a seafood allergy in the party, I called. (don't email, no response) The chef informed me they could ensure it would not be contaminated. YAY! It is a beautiful building, but I was unimpressed with our food. I thing the evening faire would be a better choice.

• Visited March 2013

Greensboro, North Carolina
“Always a great experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2013

We ate at Bleu,again, tonight, because we wanted a great meal in a restaurant where we could talk. This place is never a disappointment. Wonderful food. Wide variety of beverages and a fairly extensive wine list. The Classic Bleu Martini is fantastic. Service matches the food and beverages. Pleasant greeters, knowledgeable wait staff, delightful atmosphere all make for a memorable dining experience.

• Visited April 2013
“Great Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2013

Great food, good service, and nice atmosphere. Bit of a long wait for food so don't go if you're in any type of hurry.

Visited February 2013
Clemmons, NC
“Not worth the price”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2013

I gave this restaurant a favorable review last year after a visit with my family. We had not been back until a few weeks ago when my wife and I took our youngest daughter, her boyfriend and his parents for a night out. The bill total for the six of us was $300, which is quite pricey for six people even though I must admit we had a few bottles of expensive wine.
I wouldn't have a problem if the food lived up to its expensive pricing. It however, did not. My $18 grilled shrimp platter consisted of a salad, and roughly a dozen medium sized shrimp along with mashed potatoes. The shrimp were decent but certainly no better than what you would expect from a chain restaurant that would charge half the price.
Overall, our party did enjoy their meals for the most part but I doubt I will return to Bleu. Too many better; less expensive options in the area. For what its worth, the service was excellent and I appreciate the effort made by both our waitress and the manager to ensure everyone enjoyed their visit. Very nice people. Just not wworth the high price.

• Visited April 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Sylva, North Carolina
“Amazing Stuffed Flounder”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2013

The stuffed flounder was amazing! The oysters were also tasty. The atmosphere was fun and the staff was very attentive.

• Visited March 2013