“Great Local Restaurant”

BLEU Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
BLEU Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #61 of 660 Restaurants in Winston Salem
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Griffith
Transit: Bus stop nearby
Winston-Salem, NC
“Great Local Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2012

I eat here all the time and the food and service are wonderful. The manager always greets us and comes by to make sure everything is OK. Tonight we had the salmon and the boneless spare ribs and they were both amazing. They have a great wine list and great service as well. It amazes me that people wait for an hour or more at the place next door when Bleu is better and rarely has a wait and prices are about the same. If you have not been to this gem, you should try it!

• Visited November 2012

Southport, Connecticut
“A great place for an event”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2012

We went to Bleu following the rehearsal for my Son's wedding. Since we were a party of thirty six, we had arranged a private room for the Rehearsal Dinner. My son had made arrangements for the evening. He shares our taste for good food, so he chose somewhere where he felt we would not be disappointed.
The menu was a subset of the normal dinner menu, but still gave a satisfactory number of choices: it wasn't the usual banquet beef, chicken or fish.
For starters, we had some beautifully fresh spring rolls and breaded calamari. For entree, my wife had Filet Mignon and I had a Pork Chop. We both felt that the food was fresh, well-cooked, and made from high quality ingredients.
The wine list was pre-determined, and offered a limited choice which matched the available dishes. The wine selection was simple, but appropriate.
I was very impressed with the quality of the food and drink, the promptness of the service, and since, as Father of the Groom, I picked up the tab, I was delighted with the very reasonable price.

Recommended.

Mocksville, North Carolina
“Excellent Service and Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2012

We used Bleu for our rehearsal dinner after having visited several times before. We love the food and the service. The manager is always attentive not only to us but to other patrons.
We had a group of 30 for our rehearsal dinner and the servers were amazing handling our large group. The food was awesome and received lots of compliments as a choice from our group.
Can't wait to get back in.

• Visited September 2012
“I've always had excellent food and service at BLEU Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2012

I and my colleagues always eat there when in nearby High Point for the Furniture Show. We've always been pleased with the food, the service and the drinks. The appetizers are diverse and excellent. The atmosphere and decor are elegant without being pretentious. This time I went with family for my sister's birthday. Everybody loved his or her selection.
Malimory

Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Will definitely be returning!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2012

My husband and I visited Bleu Restaurant for the first time on Saturday evening! We felt welcomed from the beginning to the end! Our waiter was Randy and he was very attentive to our table and went out of his way to make sure that our 10 month old was accomodated! The food was great and plentiful! The menu had multiple items that i would have loved to have tried. My husband ordered the Surf and Turf and I ordered the Blackened Pan seared catfish. At first the catfish was too spicy for me, but after I combined it with the succotash and the sweet onion corn bread, it all came together perfectly! We will definitely be placing this restaurant into our rotation!