“Greensboro, location”

Cuisines: American
High Point, North Carolina
“Greensboro, location”
Reviewed June 13, 2012

My steak was dry and not tasty, hard to chew. I was with clients. They suggested this as a meeting place.

Visited April 2012

Boiling Springs, South Carolina
“Excellent Manager & Service”
Reviewed May 11, 2012 via mobile

I am leaving another review because a friend and I had lunch here on Thursday 5/10/12 and there was a problem at our table, not with the food, but I will leave it at that. Our waitress quietly let the manager know. I had told her about it but didn't ask to see the manager and didn't make a fuss. The manager, Frank came to our table and talked with me about the problem. He was such a super nice man and I really appreciate everything he did for me. With that being said, our food was delicious! Our waitress was a gem! I look forward to meeting friends here again, the next time I'm in Winston-Salem.

Lexington, NC
“Lunch at Ruby Tuesday”
Reviewed April 9, 2012

We had not been to Ruby Tueday in a while, so we went against my better judgement to try a different restaurant. Wait service was slow. Wait time for food seemed to be a little long. Food was okay. May give it a try in the future because it used to be such a good place to eat.

Visited January 2012
Irmo, South Carolina
“Ruby Tuesdays”
Reviewed March 29, 2012

A consistanty good operation. Food is great but their best feature is their extensive (and fresh_ saladbar.

Visited August 2011
advance nc
“Best Salad Bar in town”
Reviewed February 2, 2012

Always fresh salad bar-good selection on menu...good wait staff, food is good-steaks are tender but tasteless-ribs overcooked and usually too dry for me.