“Great Shrimp” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cagneys' Restaurant Incorporated
Ranked #81 of 656 Restaurants in Winston Salem
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Kernersville
“Great Shrimp”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2012

When we go to the beach we always go to one favorite spot because it's the best. I have found that Cagney's in Kernersville is just as good. Give it a try.

• Visited February 2012

hr1487
“Bland.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2012

The only good thing was the service - quick and friendly. The place was pretty full but my western omelet, hash browns with gravy, and biscuit were extremely bland. After I added hot sauce, salt and mixed everything together there was something redeemable. My friend had the corn beef hash, fried eggs, and biscuit with gravy which he said was also extremely bland.

Blandness was a re-occuring theme in Winston-Salem so I don't know if it was our Virginia tastebuds. I didn't have high expectations for Cagneys but I'd hoped to not be disappointed. It didn't work out.

Visited February 2012
“Another good family place to eat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2011

Another local spot I hit as often as possible. Good food, great service. I expecially like the breakfast. You can't go wrong here.

Visited November 2011
1 Thank Keith R
Winston Salem, North Carolina
“It is great!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2011

We have been for breakfast several times and the breakfast is wonderful. Last week, I tried the Flounder and it was awesome...so much better than the local Fish house. Their Italian homemade salad dressing was also very tasty. Every time we go, the parking lot is full and sometimes it's hard to find a parking space. That could only say one thing..."people like it and keep coming back." We surely will.

• Visited September 2011
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Winston Salem, North Carolina
“My second home”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2011

Love Cagneys. We go at least twice a week and more when possible. We love the food and the waitresses. George and Alear are great. It is comfortable and homey.

• Visited September 2011