“Awesome food and even better service!!”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #206 of 704 Restaurants in Winston Salem
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

Had a wonderful visit. Fast, efficient, and very friendly service. All our food choices were delivered to us in a timely manner and the food was all hot and delicious. We had Evan as our training server along with a very personable young lady, whose name I sadly do not recall. Both servers were amazingly friendly and competent. I would definitely return to this Applebee's in the future.

Reviewed July 28, 2018

I always enjoy eating or having a drink here but this visit I had the best waitstaff. Evan was quick, helpful, and funny. He got everything we needed and catered to our personalities, that or he just fits into our family. The monthly drink special are always great. I had a Summer Sizzle and it was get good and cheap. Every time I go I am not disappointed with the food, drinks, or prices, and this time the service was better than expected. I will go back.

Reviewed July 25, 2018

Some co-workers and I met for drinks on July 24, 2018. I arrived approximately 6:05 pm and asked the hostess if I could sit in the bar area. When she agreed, I chose a table and began looking at the menu. Ten minutes later, 2 of the 3 ladies that I was meeting arrived and I told them what time I arrived and that no one had come over to ask if I wanted water, let alone drinks or food. The three of us waited another ten minutes or so until 6:30, when I stopped one of the wait staff and asked to see the manager. When the manager came over she asked if we had been served and I told her what time I had arrived and that during the entire time, not one person approached the table to even acknowledge our presence. She apologized and offered a free appetizer. We declined and I informed Amy, that I would be documenting a review on TripAdvisor, which did not seem to bother her at all. I don't normally go to Applebee's because I think they have terrible food, but now that the service is bad too... stay away!!!

1  Thank tglenn1025
Reviewed April 29, 2018

Our waiter was great, I am severely allergic to onions so I always ask if there are onions in any food item I want to order.. I have always loved Applebee’s so I know they will make your food the way you need it to be. Plus they have great appetizers.

Reviewed September 3, 2017

Was hoping this Applebee's might have been better than others we have eaten at but found it wasn't This chain seems to have gone down hill over the years. Only good thing was the spinach dip. And please tell your waitresses that they don't have to come to the table every 2 minutes to see how we are doing. That is quite irritating. If we are in this area again, we won't be returning