“Great food!”

Hong Kong King Buffett
Ranked #278 of 691 Restaurants in Winston Salem
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed June 6, 2012

Absolutely wonderful! Food was fresh, big variety, and the crab legs were excellent! Definately going back!

2  Thank Becky N Randy W

Reviewed May 18, 2012

Restaurant is clean.Waitress kept our glasses filled. Food is your average chinese buffet food. We go there for the crab legs which are awesome. All you can eat. Of course it costs extra if you get crab legs...but thats ok..its well worth it if you love crab legs. For two adults with crab legs and drinks its right around $50 bucks. Its the only place we go for our crab legs now.

5  Thank seamonkey74
Reviewed April 30, 2012 via mobile

Zero smiles from the wait staff. You feel like you're bothering them.
Food is not bad, but not great.

Reviewed April 11, 2012

We ate there wit 10 friends today and had the worst experience and most rude waitress who is probably illegal and can't speak English! They have different prices when you eat crabs and the waitress will hound you, I got 2 crabs and the waitress hounded me about the increase in price...I don't mind paying more but she literally picked up the crabs from my plate with her bare hands.....this is so disgusting we don't know where her hands came from.....I will be calling the health department about this!

1  Thank Dhiane L
Reviewed March 4, 2012

Delicious food. My drink was always full. And the lighting was awesome. Go eat there!