“Chain...KFC is what it is. I can see going there to pick up something quick for dinner for the family, but I haven't...”
Review of KFC

Ranked #505 of 661 Restaurants in Winston Salem
Cuisines: Fast Food
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed May 16, 2008

Chain...KFC is what it is. I can see going there to pick up something quick for dinner for the family, but I haven't been in YEARS.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I've always been a fan of the Colonel for a quick fast-food stop. Try the pot-pie for a down-home meal.”
Reviewed January 29, 2008