“Delish!”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 17, 2013

This was our first visit to Diamondback. We were guests of our neighbors. They were correct when they said it was one of the best places to eat in Winston! Hidden back in a neighborhood - cozy and quaint - each dish we ordered was amazing! Seafood was amazing!

Reviewed January 14, 2013

Good food & service; good atmosphere. But I doubt that I will return because I thought the price was too high compared to other restaurants equal or better.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

Build your own salad is my favorite! I eat here every couple of weeks and have never had a bad meal.

Reviewed December 28, 2012

My wife and I had dinner here last night for the first time in several years. What a shame we waited so long. We both had the seafood platter. Though it was fried, it was by far the freshest, most flavorful fish platter we have had in some time. Not at all like a typical southern fried seafood platter. The crab cake was like one directly from the Chesapeake Bay Area. The oysters were plump, fresh and just fried without being too done. The shrimp and flounder were equally fresh and tender. The on
Y thing that could have made this meal any better would be if the fries were done with the same care as the fish. Not bad, but just common fries. We will definitely come back soon, probably to try some of the appetizers that look good.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

This place has a fine dining side on the left and a pub-style restaurant on the right. I find the seating on the pub side a bit cramped but my complaints end there. The food is good though the last 2 times we were there the service was a bit slow. I've been several times. I will go back. It is probably a great place to hang with friends and watch a ball game if I was 20 years younger.