“A Pleasant Surprise”
Review of Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed January 24, 2018

When we travel we always try to find a Chick fil a for lunch as we know they are always good. Come to find out that this particular location is in a test market for a new product, mac and cheese! It was a huge hit with my family and we are hoping and praying it will stay on the menu and be found at all locations nationwide real soon! It taste like true homemade mac and cheese made with Grandma's love! Please go try it and tell them you want it to be put on the menu!!

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed September 4, 2017 via mobile

Went with my daughter, granddaughter and friends. Had chicken strips and used my calendar card for a free drink and fries. They brought everything out to our table
Very friendly staff.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed October 29, 2016 via mobile

Visited on trip to mountains. Food is always great at Chick-Fil-A I asked for a four piece nuggets and the young lady asked me "kids meal"? I asked her ok what are the least amount of nuggets I can get she said ONE with an attitude. Nope not the best in customer service. But food was good. Be patient if going during their lunch hour.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed September 5, 2016

In Winston Salem visiting for the holiday and the kids love Chick fil A. Googled where the nearest one was and wasn't disappointed at all.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed August 24, 2016

I have dined at this Chick-fil-a before and it is always good, but I have never reviewed it before. I had Lunch there today and tried their new Spicy Chicken Sandwich for the first time and it is EXCELLENT, one of the BEST chicken sandwiches I have ever had anywhere. This particular Chick-fil-a is always packed and it is easy to see why, I have never had a bad meal there. Always a safe bet, give it a try, I thinkyou might like it.

Date of visit: August 2016