“Best Mexican Around”
Review of MI Pueblo I

MI Pueblo I
Ranked #276 of 681 Restaurants in Winston Salem
Reviewed March 4, 2014

This is a chain of restaurants and I've only dined at the one in Winston Salem. It is a very pleasant place, great service and has a good menu. Prices are very reasonable. If you want a good Mexican meal, give this place a try.

Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

Enjoyed a great dinner outside. The service was quick and attentive. Salsa and chips arrived super quick. Our food was delivered timely and was very good. The margaritas were premixed. Would like to have seen those freshly made. But otherwise it was a great experience.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

Was shocked by waiter who had an attitude calling us "boss" sarcastically. He seemed angry and told me that my choice of a meal was a lot of food and then winked at me with a smirk on his face. First time I have ever walked out of a restaurant -- was not going to eat any food this guy brought out. Am pretty sure he was on drugs or drunk --STAY AWAY! Unfortunately this place is developing a reputation.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

Winston-Salem has a fair number of Mexican restaurants. None of them really stand out as great. The food at Mi Pueblo is better than most. There is a lot of variety. Prices are generally good, but there are some higher end dishes on the menu, as well.

We always find the service to be very good. Today there was a large party in another room. Our server stopped to let us know our food would be a little longer than normal coming out. She was very nice about the situation, and even though nobody at our table complained, she deducted part of the bill because of this teeny problem!

The atmosphere is ... just okay. Mi Pueblo used to be one of those Western Sizzlin' kind of steak houses back in the day, and although the owners have done a lot to update the decor, it still feels like what it used to be.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

We have been coming to Mi Pueblo for years. The service is always excellent and fast. My favorite is the enchiladas rancheros. The have salsa to die for, and if it's too hot, you can order mild. The prices are great. Perfect for lunch or dinner.