“Breakfast is what you get”

Midtown Cafe & Dessertery
Ranked #6 of 28 Dessert in Winston Salem
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Fun Food Made From Scratch! Breakfast All Day. 28 Desserts. Lunch. Comfort Food Dinners. Craft Beer & Wine List.
Winston Salem, North Carolina
“Breakfast is what you get”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

If you're looking for a good breakfast, midtown is the place to go. I go anytime of day or night for my breakfast and I really enjoy everything I've had (pancakes, eggs, omelets, etc.).

My only problem is that the decor is really boring and outdated, like any old diner, but hey. That's not why I go there!

• Visited February 2013

“Foods that aren't served but on the menu”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

To put it simply, I had finally decided on the grilled fish sandwhich only to be told that wasn't seved any more. I asked the waitress if there was anything else on the menu that wasn't served before I made another decision. If any restaurant expects to stay in business, they shouldn't offer any food that they will not cook for you.

2 Thank Jhutchin
Georgia
“Another Favorite!”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I've had the Pigs in the Blanket, Waffles, Pecan Pancakes and French Toast and everything is great. Be sure and check out their desserts. Their Carrot Cake is wonderful!

Visited December 2012
Hickory, North Carolina
“Worth the Trip”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

My wife and I enjoyed dinner here although breakfast is available all day. Desserts looked yummy. Definitely homemade meals. I was here previously with a large group of 18 which they accomodated very well even though they were very busy at the time.

• Visited March 2013
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Desserts and meals”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Known for the desserts, this restaurant serves breakfast all day, if you want it. Great salads and sandwiches. Desserts to eat in, or buy a cake or pie to take home.

Visited January 2013