“Great Food - Great Service!”
Review of Twin City Diner - CLOSED

Twin City Diner
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 4, 2013

My wife and I ate lunch there today. Since Southern Living Magazine recommended their Gus Burger and their Blackened Bacon Blue Cheese Burger, we got both and split them. They were both mouthwateringly excellent. They come with a side. I got the cole slaw and my wife got the sweet potato fries. They were also excellent. Our waitress was the bar tender. She was extremely pleasant as was the rest of the staff.

There are newer reviews for Twin City Diner

Reviewed March 14, 2013

When I'm in the area, it's where my boyfriend and I go for Hot Wings and Cold Beer. We like our wings crispy with the sauce on the side and they are more than happy to fix them that way.There is also a nice patio for outdoor dining when the weather is nice. I consider it a nice local place to hangout with friends,

Reviewed January 26, 2013

Purchased a groupon for twin city. The reviews and menu were so appealing that we decided to give it a try for lunch. I had the fried tomato blt and my husband had the Gus burger. When the food came, I thought the bacon on my sasandwich was hidden under the lettuce. Then I realized it was on top of the fried green tomatoes. There were 2 small strips of bacon on the sandwich. I could have gotten more bacon from a bottle of bacon bits! My husband enjoyed his burger, but got an upset stomach about an hour after eating it! We will NEVER eat here again and wouldn't even recommend it to our WORST enemies!

Reviewed January 22, 2013 via mobile

I stopped in after work and had a well done club sandwich, sweet potato dries and a Coors light for $13. The food was well done, plentiful and tasty. Service was exceptional and the ambience was relaxed and fun. I will be back

Reviewed January 7, 2013

This was my first visit due to a Groupon coupon I received. The staff was friendly but I was not too impressed with the food. The meal was a little bland so I would not return with or without a coupon. However, the one great thing was our waitress she was very sweet so I made sure I tipped her well.