“Great food and drink”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Bermuda Run, NC
“Great food and drink”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Tripps provided our party with fantastic bar experience as well as top-notch dinner choices and dessert. Salads are terrific, too

Winston Salem, North Carolina
“Always a great meal!”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

My husband and I have eaten here several times, and every experience has been wonderful. Our most recent visit was no exception. I had a ham and cheese omelette (it was during Sunday brunch) and my husband had pork chops and again we were delighted with everything. Also, the muffins that they bring out before the meal are absolutely delicious! Service is always a bit sluggish, but the delicious food and lovely atmosphere more than makes up for it.
We'll be back, of course. :)

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank sardawg
Kernersville, North Carolina
“"Had a great lunch!"”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

My husband and I recently visited Tripps for lunch and had a wonderful lunch along with excellent service! We ordered some tea along with the potato soup and turkey club sandwich which I might add was scrumptous!! The soup is to die for! The wait staff was very friendly and very prompt and efficient to our needs! Next time you desire a delicious soup and sandwich on a cold day..by all means go to Tripps because we will definitely be there!!

• Visited January 2013
Advance, North Carolina
“Great steaks”
Reviewed November 2, 2012 via mobile

Had the filet with a great salad. Steak was cooked to the right temp. The salad was great. My wife had a salad with honey bourbon salmon. She had to send the salmon back because it was cold. The second piece was great. Too bad it wasn't that way in the beginning.

Piedmont of NC
“Everyone that loves cheesecake ought to try the cheesecake eggroll - absolutely delicious”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

Food was absolutely delicious. chicken salad on flatbread with fruit was wonderful. Waitress was really sweet. I think that the management needs a little work. When I have a waitress/waiter I would prefer to have that one throughout my meal. We had about 6 different people doing something at our table. I understand when they serve your drinks and food 2 people may be needed, but more than that everyone starts getting confused. I was with a group of 7 and everything went smoothly until we ordered dessert then we waited and waited and waited. We requested it to go, but after a long wait, they brought it on plates. When we told them we wanted it to go, you thought that we commited a sin. We waited about 15 min before our regular waitress was able to locate the desserts and we still didn't have the cheesecake egg rolls that was ordered for everyone to taste. Also the intercom was messed up and the music kept cutting off, coming on, cutting off - got to be quite annoying

• Visited September 2012