“Great Seafood”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 6, 2014

My wife and I eat here occasionally. The oysters are delicious! The service and atmosphere is great. Can't wait to eat there again! Best oysters we've ever eaten!!

1  Thank HEC8

Reviewed March 4, 2014

My husband and I eat here every chance we get. The oysters Rockefeller is absolutely delicious! The service is great and the atmosphere is fantastic. Can't wait to eat there again! Best oysters we've ever eaten!!

1  Thank Kim R
Reviewed December 31, 2013

We went for seafood and had a very good meal. I had the special (Tilapia shrimp/lobster sauce) excellent combination of flavored. Kendra our waitress said it would be good and it was. Others had the Catfish and the Flounder. Portions were large even when small portion was ordered. It was an excellent value for the qty. taste and quick friendly service.

2  Thank Sligome
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Among all the national chain restaurants in this part of Winston-Salem, Jimmy's stands out as an excellent alternate. The service is top-notch. On both my visits here I sat in the bar since I was dining alone. The bartender's took excellent care of me. On my most recent visit I had the crab cakes, which are mostly crab. I started with a half dozen raw oysters which were plump and very fresh. All around great dining experience.

3  Thank John M
Reviewed November 12, 2013

If you like oysters, this is the place for you. My son is not an oyster fan but loved the other seafood dishes. Less expensive and better seafood than the nearby highly rated Tavern. Fast service by excellent wait staff.

3  Thank swtraveler2