“Gelatastic!”

Ranked #9 of 28 Dessert in Winston Salem
New York City
“Gelatastic!”
Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

Super service and the best gelato in town. I had the Pineapple with the coconut and it was amazing. I can really recommend this place, it is a cute little café with nice and helpful employees. So wait no longer and get the best there is near you!

Winston Salem
“Such a treat!!”
Reviewed June 24, 2014

I love this cute place and the gelato is incredible. Perfect pit stop after an afternoon in the park!

• Visited May 2014
“My favorite gelato”
Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

I've had gelato in Florence, Rome, Venice, and Budva in Montenegro but I like Cafe Gelato the best. Homemade, delicious, creamy, tons of flavor, etc. It's truly unbelievable we have this gem in this city! And the owner is a wonderful, wonderful woman. Sweet and easy to talk. She even let me off when I forgot my money, and I paid her back eventually. I've also seen her give free gelato to a homeless man.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Very yummy”
Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stopped here to try the gelato. It was very good. The texture was smooth and the flavor was rich. I was pleasantly surprised.

Winston Salem NC
“Gelato in winter!”
Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

Some of the best, and most creative gelato this side of Rome. Always a nice selection of flavors and now other options too. Coffee, tea and more. You can ask for a text when she makes your favorite flavor!