“Pizza and a Movie”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed August 13, 2014

Our Mario's on Clemmonsville Rd shares a space with Family Video. Get a pizza and you get a coupon for a free movie. We ordered the large meat lovers and a large Hawaiian. Both were delicious. Really good crust as well. We do not like thin crust so Mario has a good crust.

Reviewed July 2, 2014

We went to the Mario's sister store on Cloverleaf Blvd. I guess by the reviews here I was expecting greatness....but, it was just average. I LOVE pizza and I LOVE Italian Sausage Sandwiches. My husband and I split a sandwich and got a small pizza. I wasn't very impressed with either.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

Thin, crispy crust, choice of toppings, good salads, multiple locations. I wouldn't advise going after 5:00 p.m. on the weekends. The booths fill up fast and always loud and many children of all ages. Take out is a good option.

1  Thank KittyO897
Reviewed May 2, 2014

Mario's has been my go-to pizza place for years and years and it just occurred to me to do a review. A limited review because all I have ever eaten there is cheese pizza ... pizza in its purest form. If the pizza is heavenly without all the add-on's, then what more can be said? Pile on all the usual and not-so-usual combinations of toppings and rest assured you'll have a great pizza.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

I absolutely love Mario's. Their pizza is almost 100% like my NJ/NY pizza that I grew up on...if I couldn't have Mario's pizza every once in awhile, I do not know what I would do. Don't believe any one else when they say that they have NY Style Pizza, they don't! I keep trying others, and none stand out like Mario's. Use their frequent buyer card and get a free pizza after the punches are all completed. Their other dishes are great too, all the locations are consistent, in Greensboro and Winston Salem. Salads, sandwiches, pepper poppers, spaghetti and meatballs all awesome! But everytime that I go in there, I have to have the pizza.

1  Thank PLC55