“Good NC BBQ”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed December 10, 2013

Not fancy, great smoke pork with vinegar based sauce on the side. I like course chopped tray or plate. The service makes you feel like family. Prices are downright cheap.

There are newer reviews for Little Richard's Bar-B-Que

Reviewed November 27, 2013

I was shocked with the cashier rang up our bill. If I had not been watching closely, I wouldn't have noticed TWO additional charges. When I immediately asked about them, she looked a little embarassed and took one of them off--almost like she was trying to "sneak one by me". She had said that the "hot chips" I ordered as one of my sides were more expensive. I told her it's listed with the other sides and that half chicken clearly states "two sides" are included. Then the other additional charge was because my wife asked for the fries instead of the slaw. The waitress SHOULD have mentioned this was an extra charge but she didn't. We found the food to be OK but nothing special. This is especially not the choice for people who like the sweet BBQ not the vinegar style as they are vinegar only.

4  Thank bigredmachine1975
Reviewed November 24, 2013

We stopped by after the Duke-Wake Forest game. The barbecue is good and has a beautiful smoked flavor that is not overpowering. The slaw is the red slaw that seems to be favored in this area. The iced tea was excellent. The hush puppies were small, but crisp, and they had a good consistency. The service was very good.

Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

One of the top BBQ joints in the triad. Not fancy, just great smoke pork with a vinegar based sauce on the side. I prefer the corse chopped tray or plate. The service makes you feel like family. Prices are downright cheap.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

I always try to bring my out-of-town guests to Little Richard's. Visiting Little Richard's is like a step back in time. It's just an old fashioned BBQ restaurant. Nothing fancy. They don't even take credit cards. But the staff is friendly. The food is delicious. A cup of sweet tea never runs dry. Highly recommended.