“One of the best for us”

Downtown Thai Restaurant
Ranked #68 of 667 Restaurants in Winston Salem
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Come and join us for great Thai food and Sushi and all your favorite cocktails, cold beer, and fine wine from our full service bar. Our sushi is Artisan-crafted to order from the freshest ingredients.
Reviewed April 3, 2013

It was a taste bud explosion. I like a little heat and they did it perfect. Wrapped shrimp was perfect. Service was perfect as well as the whole experience.

There are newer reviews for Downtown Thai Restaurant

Reviewed January 21, 2013

Whenever I visit my daughter at school she always asks to be taken here (because she can't afford the prices on a student's budget). I love the duck stir fry and she always get the pad thai noodles. I have had good experience with the sushi as well.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

Downtown Thai is a wonderful dining experience for lunch or dinner. The food is delicious, presentation is lovely and prices are affordable when treating yourself on special occasions. I love #5 on the lunch menu with ground chicken or shrimp. I tried the sushi and really liked it! DT is a must stop for my son and I when he visits from Durham.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

This is one of my favorite restaurants in Winston Salem. Not only is the Thai food first rate, they have the very best sushi, and oddly enough, the Vietnamese fare is also exceptional. The Pho is among the best I've ever had. Lunchtime specials are particularly well priced. Don't miss it.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

This is a beautiful place. The food was very good and the seafood fresh. The shrimp were divine. It is pricey but a nice treat.