“Beer Mecca for Spouse”
Review of Foothills Brewing

Foothills Brewing
Ranked #8 of 665 Restaurants in Winston Salem
Cuisines: Brew Pub, American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Crafting the finest craft brews and sumptuous pub food in the Triad of North Carolina.
tennessee
“Beer Mecca for Spouse”
Reviewed February 25, 2014

We went to Foothills on Wed 2/20 for my husband to purchase beer in bombers to take home, to purchase Sexual Chocolate speciality glasses and to try several of their beers. I am not a beer expert but they did let me sample a fruit flavored beer that I wound up ordering. For a snack we ordered the beer cheese / salsa and chips - it was delivered quickly and had a good flavor.
My husband was happy with his take home beer "treasures" so it was worth the stop along our drive from TN to the East Coast of North Carolina.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank twosassyk
FoothillsBrewing, General Manager at Foothills Brewing, responded to this review, March 4, 2014
Thanks for the review! We are so glad your husband is such a fan! Cheers!

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Good beer”
Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

Went here because my husband was dying to get some Sexual Chocolate. They were sold out. He wanted a bison burger, they were sold out. He got a regular burger and liked it. Not too much else was good to me.

FoothillsBrewing, General Manager at Foothills Brewing, responded to this review, February 24, 2014
I'm sorry that you didn't enjoy your experience here. You guys missed chocolate by a day! We hope you come back and give us another try! Thanks for the review.
Southern Pines, North Carolina
“Love This Brewery!”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

I absolutely love this brewery! The food and beer are both consistently good. In fact, my boyfriend and I drive almost an hour every weekend just to dine/drink at Foothills. It's simply worth it. The service is hit or miss at times, but the majority of the servers are extremely friendly and personable. Definitely worth a stop in for anyone who loves a good beer!

• Visited February 2014
FoothillsBrewing, General Manager at Foothills Brewing, responded to this review, February 20, 2014
Thanks so much for the great review! We hope to see you again soon!
Kernersville, North Carolina
“The best dining experience we've had in Winston Salem”
Reviewed February 11, 2014

I need you to believe the title of this review. Going to Foothills was an amazing experience. Let me just sum it up for you. I don't want to hold you up, because you need to leave wherever you are and go to Foothills immediately. So, here you go:

THE SETTING:
The restaurant is beautiful. It's got a rustic and cozy feel to it. My wife and 3 yr old went on cold, snowy January evening. The high ceilings and the large front-facing windows allowed us to enjoy the snowfall. We went mid-week around 6pm. It was busy, but not overly busy. It felt just right.

THE SERVICE:
Daniel V was our server. He was the perfect complement to the setting. He was friendly with us and our little girl (always a plus for parents) and made us feel like we had come to eat at a friend's house. He knew his beers and knew the menu like the back of his hand. He was engaging and courteous and kept our bellies full.

THE FOOD:
My wife and I shared a 1/2 lb. Pub Melt. We held the tomato and lettuce and added Feta Cheese. Okay, now people, hear me. This was the best burger I've ever had. Foothills makes all their stuff right there on site, so all the sauces we're super fresh. The bread, the beef, the veggies - all of it, was fresh and prepared perfectly. Amazing food.

THE BEER:
If you've never had a Foothills beer you should stop being mean to yourself and go buy some immediately. I had a couple glasses of their Jade IPA with my burger - it was a great pairing.

To summarize - go to this restaurant. (Get the dining rewards card to earn points toward free food and beer, too. You can sign up on their webpage.) The beer, food and service is amazing.

• Visited January 2014
You are awesome!! Thanks for the wonderful review. Next time you come in, ask for Whitney. Thanks again!!
Winter Haven, Florida
“Great brewery and food”
Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

Great selection of beers brewed on site. Tried several, all good. Cheese dip is fantastic, fish and chips dinner and enough to share and excellent-we had the chips instead of fries,yum!

Visited January 2014
FoothillsBrewing, General Manager at Foothills Brewing, responded to this review, February 4, 2014
Thanks for the great review! We hope to see you again soon! Cheers!