“"Lots of Food!"”

Cuisines: Barbecue, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Legendary Food, Legendary Service
Reviewed March 19, 2018

My family of four visited this establishment recently and we had a great experience. Our waitress did a great job! She was attentive and anticipated our needs. Two of my family members ordered steak, one ordered a salad, and one ordered the chicken critters and no one was disappointed. Everything was delicious including the all you can eat yeast rolls before your meal arrives. Get there early or you will have a long wait! We arrived soon after opening so it wasn't a problem but when we were leaving the crowd that was waiting to be seated was crazy.

Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

Great food and service. My wife and I sat at the bar. No waiting. Our bartender/server, Ashley, was great. I had the 16oz sirloin medium rare and my wife had the salmon. Both were cooked perfectly. My steak was so tender you could probably have cut it with a fork. Best Steak I have ever eaten. My wife's salmon was seasoned well and cooked to perfection. This was my first time eating there but definitely not my last.

Reviewed February 4, 2018

I enjoy eating here but they really need to cap the number of folks they allow in the building waiting for a table. Friday night we called ahead & when we got there we had about a 10 minute wait but there was so many people standing & sitting in the front that the ones leaving couldn’t even get out. I’m sure the number of people in the building was way over a safe capacity. We felt unsafe so we left instead of waiting the 10 minutes.

Reviewed February 3, 2018 via mobile

I am an out of towner, drove 1 hour and 20 minutes to eat here. Starting with the good: Our server Terri Lynn was the best server and provided the best service l have had in a long time. The bad: My friend and l both ordered the Dallas filet medium well with 2 sides; when the order came out both steaks were well done. Our server apologized (not her fault) and took our steaks back. After another 15 minutes both steaks came back out and after cutting into them again both steaks were well done. Our server apologized and stated that after being wrong the first time there was no excuse for it to be wrong again. I agree everyone makes mistakes and things like this happen. What l am upset about is no member of management addressed this issue. To clarify l was not looking for my meal to be free but a reasonable discount or having the issue addressed would have been appropriate, especially when you are paying over $20 for a steak.

Reviewed January 25, 2018

Went with the family to Texas Roadhouse on 01-24. Although the restaurant was extremely busy, we were seated immediately and our orders were quickly taken. The food was brought to our table exactly as ordered and it was delicious. I would have given a five star rating but the music was so loud in the restaurant it made having a conversation very difficult.