“Definetely not your usual pub fare”

The Quiet Pint Tavern
Ranked #39 of 667 Restaurants in Winston Salem
Cuisines: Gastropub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Neighborhood Gastropub. Open for lunch, dinner and late night. Specializing in flat breads, street tacos, sandwiches and small plates. Featuring a full liquor bar, 16 craft beers on tap and select wines. Large outdoor dining area is seasonally available.
Reviewed February 8, 2014

Totally blown away by the quality and variety of the food, not to mention the great craft beer and wine selection. Don't go expecting your usual bar food, 3 things I would recommend, chicken tacos, any of their flatbreads and the honey bourbon gellato.

Don Stewart

There are newer reviews for The Quiet Pint Tavern

Reviewed February 6, 2014

Went to eat here with my husband on a Friday for lunch. I thought it was just a bar and didn't realize that they served food as well. They serve typical pub food like burgers, sandwiches, appetizers, and tacos, but every item has an interesting twist. Also one of their appetizers is Mac & Cheese and not just any old M&C, they have ones with additions as well. The daily M&C special when we went was lobster and bacon. Since I am not a fan of lobster, we stuck to one on the regular menu which was BBQ. It was spiral pasta with a light cheese sauce, large chunks of pulled pork, bread crumbs and bbq sauce served in an iron skillet. It was amazing. Some of the best M&C I have ever had. For my meal I had the Sicilian Burger and a side of brussell sprouts with bacon and pecans. My husband said that their olive oil french fries are really good, but I was trying to get in my veggies.

Just a heads up. This place is not kid friendly. Nothing kiddy on the menu. No high chairs and no regular chairs, just stools.

1  Thank meoughkat3