“Reliable Casual Italian Restaurant”

Elizabeth's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #149 of 664 Restaurants in Winston Salem
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
“Reliable Casual Italian Restaurant”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

I've been to Elizabeth's many times, always for lunch. The food is always excellent and ample. This is a casual restaurant, in a strip mall, very conveniently located near Wake Forest University.

Summerfield, North Carolina
“THE BEST”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

best fresh lobster dish ,best pizza ,best steak and cheese.... .....we go there 2 a week and food gotting better and better ..very nice and cozy restaurant..best in the community..

Thomasville, North Carolina
“Great, Great, Great!”
Reviewed September 15, 2012

Never disappoints, great food, especially the pizza. This is the only place I'll eat pizza from (in Thomasville, NC, across from Post Office).

Greensboro, N.C.
“Love the pizza slices”
Reviewed August 3, 2012

My husband and I love their huge pizza slices, we eat here ofen and the subs are great too, try their steak and cheese.

Visited May 2012
Eastern NC2009
“I tried to like it...”
Reviewed July 28, 2012

I gave the restaurant a few shots.... I really wanted to like the food. But, in the end, it failed. The food was either too salty or tasteless, the service was horrible, and my last visit ended up with me sick. If I want good pasta or pie, I'm off down the road to Mario's.

• Visited May 2012