“Pricey But Well-Worth It”
Review of Fabian's - CLOSED

Fabian's
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed December 15, 2012

This is one of the more unique dining experiences in Winston-Salem. The food is exquisite and unique. The chef/owner creates a special menu each and every time you go. My wife and I have gone many times, and you are always surprised at the variety of tastes. What we also enjoy is that it is an evening out. The meal itself is the experience. You do not rush through the courses and get a chance to enjoy each and every one. I will continue to go again and again and again.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

One of the best restaur
ants in the area. Unsurpassed in service and great food Kind of pricey, but worth it!

Reviewed September 16, 2012

This small place is really a gem of a restaurant. Loved the concept. For the main course I selected the Crispy duck which the chef told us was the restaurant's signature dish. Skin was crispy but meat was not edible. Terribly dried out could have been from the previous evening not sure. Luckily the other courses made up for it but really your signature dish should be outstanding! I'd try again next time in the area but I don't think I'd try the duck again.

1  Thank VermontGal30
Reviewed August 21, 2012

Truly one of the finest restaurants in central North Carolina!! A five course meal is $60.00 per person plus drinks and tip, but it is WELL WORTH IT for a special occasion or if you just want to have a great dining experience.The evening is an enjoyable and well-paced two and one-half hour culinary delight!!

Reviewed July 30, 2012

Fabians is really in a league of it's own. I had dinner here for my 40th birthday and what a perfect place to celebrate. The food is stellar (seasonal and local when possible), the service very charming, and the restaurant is stunning. Winston Salem is very lucky to have such an amazing place. I think reservations are required. Your meal will be worth every penny.