“Very good food”

El Torero Mexicano
Ranked #287 of 728 Restaurants in Winston Salem
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed June 19, 2018

very good food, fast service including for take out... have had no problems with meals here... have been several times

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed January 22, 2018 via mobile

Loved my arroz con pollo today. The chicken was tender, the rice was moist and the cheese sauce was flavorful. Also the complimentary chips and salsa hit the spot while waiting for my meal.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed August 28, 2017

Ordered take out dinner $7.00, 1 Taco $1.99, Cheese with the chips. Total $16.17.
Terribly high for cheese and they stuck in extra chips for $1.75 even though chips came with meal !! Won't go back, Mi Pueblos next time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed August 4, 2017

Good food, Good service. Horchata's were really good. Great menu selection which explained what we were ordering. Bar selection seemed well rounded. Decent place for family and friends.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed January 24, 2017

My husband and I met some friends here for dinner. My husband ordered texas fajitas, and I ordered burritos with bean and rice. We also ordered 2 jumbo margaritas, which weren't as large as some that I have seen. The food was ok, and the drinks were just a typical margarita from a mexican restaurant. Nothing special. When our bill came it was over $100.00. They charged $18 a piece for our margaritas. We ended up having 2 a piece. For $80 worth of drinks we should have been crawling out the door. We use to frequent this place at least once a month. That was our last trip.

Date of visit: January 2017