“El Torero mexicano”

El Torero Mexicano
Ranked #424 of 673 Restaurants in Winston Salem
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

They've got the best food I have had in such a long time. I love going with my friends and family the service treats us like we are their family. I can't say amigo good things about them. Great people and food prices not bad

1  Thank Felipe Z

Reviewed August 3, 2013

We we looking for some mexican food that was not Taco Bell. This looked like it would do the trick. I was pleasantly surprised that we have EXCELLENT service (fast & friendly) and the food was great too. Just what you might expect from a typical Mexican restaurant which serves authentic food.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

El Torero is one of the best Mexican restaurants in the Piedmont area of NC. The menu has a wide variety of items - takes a while to decide, but you won't go wrong with whatever you choose. Staff are great and very attentive. Food and service are excellent and consistent from visit to visit.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Whenever we're in town, we go to this place. As big fans of Mexican cuisine (as you can tell from my other reviews), we do a LOT of Mexican food. This place has good food at a good value. My only complaint is that you can't get tacos al pastor here but everything else is great! This spot is also popular with the local Hispanic folk which tells me it must be pretty authentic. Check it out!

Reviewed January 31, 2013

El Torero is my all-time favorite Mexican restaurant in Winston-Salem. I have never been disappointed with the food or waitstaff -- both are always great. The food is always fresh and hot and the waiters are efficient and attentive.

Thank M. M