“Best Chinese in town!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
“Best Chinese in town!”
Reviewed October 28, 2010

A friend and I eat at Malay just about every week. Food is tasty and quite reasonable. Good service. Staff will adjust food per your request - like changing from spicy to mild, leaving out a vegetable you don't want, etc. Very customer oriented and consistently good.

North Carolina
“No where else in town matches the value and creativity of Malay.”
Reviewed May 20, 2009

I would choose this location over restaurants costing 5 times as much. Lunch is less expensive than a combo meal at a fast food restaurant, is served just as quickly and had a chef prepare with quality ingredients something that can stop you in your tracks. For the best curry in Winston catch the lunch special Chicken Rendang, specials are rotated weekly. I enjoy PF Changs, but Malay has Mongolian Beef that far outshines the PF Changs equivalent. Skip the egg rolls and go for the spring roll or any of the soups. If you want a special kick ask for some hot sauce.

Winston-Salem, NC
“Mandarin Malay is Marvelous!”
Reviewed September 10, 2008

I live in Winston-Salem, and this is our favorite Chinese restaurant. It's not fancy, but the food is a great price and is always tasty. Lots of Wake students and staff eat here regularly, and I would highly recommend it.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I was shocked when this...”
Reviewed August 12, 2008

I was shocked when this restaurant came up in a search; used to be my very favorite Chinese place, but I guess they moved...the best scallion chicken I've had

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook