“Excellent!!!”
Review of A Noble Grille

A Noble Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
A Noble Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #61 of 664 Restaurants in Winston Salem
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Thruway Shopping Center
“Excellent!!!”
Reviewed July 28, 2014 via mobile

This is a lovely restaurant with helpful,attentive service (Sam). It has a good wine list and delicious fresh crusty bread. I had the duck breast which was excellent. My husband enjoyed his steak with pomme frittes and fresh spinach. One of the best dining experiences we have had in Winston-Salem. We will definitely return and can recommend it to all.

Visited July 2014

Winston Salem, North Carolina
“Excellent Meal with Close Friends”
Reviewed July 28, 2014

Noble's Grille has the best food in Winston-Salem!! Great Atmosphere!! Consistant and High Quality Service!! Innovative Chef!! The menu is always changing and evolving!! Excellent wine list with affordable options!! Excellent choice for business or pleasure!!

I highly recommend!!!

Enjoy!!!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Food1canobie
Rock Hill, South Carolina
“Fabulous Meal”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

The staff was very informative, very friendly, and knowledgeable of the menu's preparations. The wine selection was great.

Visited July 2014
Winston Salem, North Carolina
“Simply Southern Fine Dining”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

A quiet night with my mother (left the kiddos at home this time), she and I decided to dine at Noble's Grille close to her home in Ardmore. It's been over 14 years since I had been here to eat, and I wondered if the elegance and exceptional service was still available. I was not disappointed. A few good, local seasonal brews on tap, and an extensive and impressive wine list began our evening as we sat and waited for dinner service to begin--we were about 5 minutes early, but the hostess was friendly and eager to please us with a seat at a cloth covered, fully set table next to a large picture window overlooking the rear courtyard. The menu was full of selection to set my salivary glads into overdrive, but our server was very accommodating with the "Taste of Noble's" menu, which featured a four-course meal for $30, a special of the season. We feasted on fried calamari, tomato bisque, fresh greens, pork shoulder, crab cake, creme brule, and coconut layer cake. All dishes were superb, as well as our service. We had PLENTY of left-overs to take home and enjoy later, and the staff wrapped everything up for us in durable (and probably expensive) to-go boxes and heavy paper bags for each of us.
At the beginning of our experience, there were a lot of after-business types settled into the bar area, but as the evening progressed, the dinner crowd began to filter in. I would probably go around 6pm next time, but not later during the week--the restaurant was easily packed by 6:30pm.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Stacey M
madrid
“Exceeded Expectations”
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

As a native of Winston-Salem who recently relocated back, I had the pleasure of dining at Noble's for the first time recently. I was there celebrating my birthday and the staff went out of their way to make my night special! I arrived to find the table decorated and within
2 minutes had yummy bread to snack on and a glass of wine in hand. :) The service was personal and the meal perfectly timed. My friend and I were very impressed by the server's knowledge of the menu and were pleasantly surprised to find so many local ingredients on the menu. As a starter, we each got a salad- she had the Fried Oyster salad (the creamy bacon balsamic and crisp oysters was out of this world!). I had the Heirloom Tomato Salad and it was one of the best salads I've ever had! Fresh, local, heirlooms, house-pulled mozzarella, roasted garlic, and a homemade pesto topped with mixed greens and a balsamic reduction... Yummm!!! For our entrees we both got a Filet, and it was hands-down one of the best steaks I've had in Winston-Salem! The sauce that came on it was delicious! To top off the meal I was offered dessert on the house for my birthday and the server brought me my Coconut Cake with a candle in it! Everything from start to finish was top notch. I've even been back for lunch since! Thanks for a great birthday Nobles!