“Exceeded Expectations”
Review of A Noble Grille

A Noble Grille
Reserve with OpenTable
A Noble Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #86 of 669 Restaurants in Winston Salem
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Thruway Shopping Center
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

As a native of Winston-Salem who recently relocated back, I had the pleasure of dining at Noble's for the first time recently. I was there celebrating my birthday and the staff went out of their way to make my night special! I arrived to find the table decorated and within
2 minutes had yummy bread to snack on and a glass of wine in hand. :) The service was personal and the meal perfectly timed. My friend and I were very impressed by the server's knowledge of the menu and were pleasantly surprised to find so many local ingredients on the menu. As a starter, we each got a salad- she had the Fried Oyster salad (the creamy bacon balsamic and crisp oysters was out of this world!). I had the Heirloom Tomato Salad and it was one of the best salads I've ever had! Fresh, local, heirlooms, house-pulled mozzarella, roasted garlic, and a homemade pesto topped with mixed greens and a balsamic reduction... Yummm!!! For our entrees we both got a Filet, and it was hands-down one of the best steaks I've had in Winston-Salem! The sauce that came on it was delicious! To top off the meal I was offered dessert on the house for my birthday and the server brought me my Coconut Cake with a candle in it! Everything from start to finish was top notch. I've even been back for lunch since! Thanks for a great birthday Nobles!

Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

I have heard about the oyster salad and decided to put it to the test
The waitress told me when I ordered the salad that I was in for a treat . I wasn't let down the best I have ever had
The bacon brown sugar vinaigrette was to die for.
I'll be back for lunch and dinner

Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

Even with kids (10 and 12), we enjoyed another wonderful meal tonight. We wanted to make it quicker (sports tomorrow) so we sat at the bar. Excellent service (as always) from Hannah and Nick. The heirloom tomato salad was divine. Tried the zucchini fries for the first time- wow! The flavors in the corvina dish were spot on. My daughter and I enjoyed the roasted beets (too bad the boys don't like beets!). Will be back soon. Although may leave the kids home next time!

Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

We love Noble's. Chef Bobby is a rare talent in the city. He has an extraordinary ability to pair ingredients that make the dish wonderful but stays true to the flavor and spirit of the main ingredient. He is truly a farm to table believer and delivers on great cuisine. The service and staff are top notch, professional and super friendly. Whether you go for a romantic dinner, a birthday bash for family, or just a casual meal at the bar, you will not be disappointed.

1  Thank Melanie B
Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

Best place I've been to eat in Winston! So yummy, if your in the mood for a burger they have the best pimento cheese burger ever! But their Filet Mignon Entree is the best dish I have ever eaten. Defiantly go visit Nobles if you want some yummy food and a good environment! Also had great service as well!

4  Thank Lizzie T

Been to A Noble Grille? Share your experiences!