“Hot and Fresh”

Krispy Kreme Doughnuts
Ranked #7 of 21 Bakeries in Winston Salem
Reviewed December 29, 2017

Delicious doughnuts right off the line when we were there. Very satisfied. The flavor is like no other. You must do this.

Reviewed September 5, 2017

We stopped by while on a road trip to specifically get some freshly made doughnuts, but they weren't making any fresh on the belt. We were disappointed, but we got some anyway. They were almost as good and they certainly do keep well.

Reviewed April 21, 2017

Went into the Krispy Kreme Dougnut store this morning to purchase two dozen doughnuts and there were no other customers when I arrived. I thought I would be in and out quickly, but that wasn't the case, I left 15 minutes later with my order. I'm not sure what the problem was but the employee did apologize for the wait. I gave three stars, but only because the doughnuts were good.

Reviewed December 30, 2016 via mobile

The usual Krispy Kreme doughnut shop with the HOT n Now sign... The fresh, HOT glazed are always the best... I'm a frequent visitor and knowing lots of high school students that are always fund raising by selling buy one get one free doughnut cards to double your doughnut pleasure. Very clean. Drive up window.

Reviewed May 2, 2016

Krispy Kreme has my all time favorite doughnuts and we enjoy them weekly, but the service last weekend at this location was terrible! The wait in the drive thru line was 15 minutes and once the order was given for a mixed dozen it was repeated wrong (after trying twice to get it correct, I just went with whatever she said). Glad the second dozen was just original glazed. Once we pulled up to the window we were told there were not any cinnamon bun doughnuts and then there were no bags either. No napkins were given and not much of an apology for how long we waited in the drive thru line. The bad experience actually seemed to make me not enjoy my doughnuts not as much as usual either and that is the real disappointment! My daughter and her friend went inside and apparently the service was slow in there, too because they got back to my car about the time I was pulling up to the window. A touch screen at the ordering station would help with the mixed dozen order tremendously.