“Better than some Chili's”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #296 of 681 Restaurants in Winston Salem
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Reviewed July 31, 2013

I've had both good and bad at Chili's across the area. This experience was pretty good. I had a burger and it was cooked perfectly and all the trimmings were fresh. My girlfriend had ribs and mashed potatoes and they also looked very good. Service was slow at first but ended up being pretty good in the end. Also the 2 for 20 deal is tough to beat.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

It is a very versatile restaurant and very economical. They have great foods and appetizers and it doesn't cost a fortune.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

We recently ate at this restaurant was very disappointed in the food. The female manager walked around all night but we never saw her do anything. She stopped at our table and we shared with her what we thought of our food and she just said "I'm Sorry". One person in my family ordered a taco pizza and it was cold. It tasted like a frozen pizza that they just warmed up. My husband and I ordered the Fiestas and they were disgusting and way overpriced. We left the restaurant starving. Our waiter was nice but very SLOW with his service.

I will go to the Village Tavern across the street before returning to this restaurant.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Staff here is very friendly, attentive, and did not experience some of the issues described elsewhere here, but by no means am discrediting those reviews. Food came out hot and appropriately timed, drinks were cold, food was as expected if not better than anticipated. Only issue I could find was the appetizer portions, such as the onion straws or dip were small, especially if sharing.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

Have been to this place a few times but will never return.

Knife was dirty,plate was dirty,a thick layer of dust over my shoulder,poor service,indifferent food, server rushed us...all together a dreadful experience not worth the $$.

I love Chili's but will not frequent this place again.