“Year End Vacation”

TGI Fridays
Ranked #480 of 664 Restaurants in Winston Salem
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Description: As the original casual dining bar and grill, TGI Fridays℠ offers authentic American food and legendary drinks, served with genuine personal service.
Jacksonville, North Carolina
“Year End Vacation”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Our Waitress was wonderful. She was attentive to beverage refills and other needs. The food was good and served not too long after we ordered.

Visited December 2012

Kernersville, North Carolina
“"Why do I keep coming here?"”
Reviewed August 7, 2012

Really....if it were not for the Pecan-crusted chicken salad I would not eat here. For example, I ate there recently and when the hostess said "hello" I asked for a booth, somewhere quiet and she proceeded to take me to a table sitting out along the mall corridor with the mall traffic and lots of noise. I asked AGAIN for a booth somewhere else where it would be quiet on my lunch break! So, guess what? She took me to a booth in the bar area where due to pressing time I thought it would be OK. Well, the noise level did not disappoint! Because all I could hear was the loud music on top of the grinding blinders and bar chatter. Yeah... this made for a quiet, get away from the madding crowd type of lunch. The main thing...the salad and tea were delicious but just wished they were served somewhere else!!!

• Visited August 2012
Mocksville, North Carolina
“TGI fridays”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

not my favorite for the long wait and hardly no one there! but the food is great! if only service was great!

Fayetteville, North Carolina
“Service poor”
Reviewed April 21, 2012

Located on first floor of Hanes Mall. Table we were seated at was not wiped off. Waitress was unattentive and we had to repeat our order several times, but she still forgot one item. Was told coffee was not available. Never came by for drink refills. Ordered 2 entrees, 1) chicken and cheese grill and 2) sirloin steak. Steak was extremely tough, chicken was very small portion. Comes with 2 sides, but no bread/salad. It was Friday evening and very noisy -- could hear conversations of next tables and of wait staff. Pricey in light of service and food. Would not go again.

• Visited April 2012
Winston Salem, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“sorry waitress Debbie on 3/4/12”
Reviewed March 6, 2012

it would have been nice if i would have my food along with my family, but the sorry waitress i had did not provide with that service. she was to busy messing up other people ticket...

• Visited March 2012