“Excellent experience”
Review of Revolution Gliding Tours - CLOSED

Revolution Gliding Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Downtown Winston-Salem has so much to see and do that it would be easy for a visitor (or a local) to overlook something that they may want to experience. We offer a fully-narrated, five-mile guided tour of downtown Winston-Salem. Customers can glide effortlessly on a Segway® i2 Personal Transporter while a knowledgeable “Glide Guide” introduces them to the sites, sounds, and scents of the city.
Reviewed November 17, 2013

My girlfriend and I have been looking for something adventurous to do in the triad area. We are originally from Greensboro and never knew Winston-Salem was so enticing until taking the Segway tour which we had never done before. Our tour guide terry was very knowledgeable about everything in Winston and a great instructor to teach us how to use the segway. Great date idea for couples.

Reviewed November 2, 2013

I highly recommend this tour of downtown Winston-Salem. Segway travel was easy to learn and enjoy. I've lived here for forty plus years and never experienced such a fun view of our diverse architectural gems! I will return with family and friends for other tours.

Reviewed November 2, 2013

We spent the afternoon riding a Segway through downtown Winston Salem. The trip was delightful. It was fun learning to ride the Segway but our guide was also very entertaining providing interesting facts and information about the city, it's architecture and the fascinating things that are happening here right now that are making Winston Salem an exciting place to live.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

This was a fantastic thing to do on a beautiful Sunday afternoon. Joey was our tour guide and had lots of good info on Downtown... both things coming, going or changing. The tour went through Old Salem for a short bit, then on to downtown. Never was there a time I felt bored. After we got into downtown the Segway became a lot more fun and he certainly gave us some play-time on them. I would recommend this to anyone.. Winston Salem Resident or not. I have lived here most of my life and still learned quite a bit!

1  Thank JATraveller80
See more reviews
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Joey from Revolution Gliding Tours was a fantastic host in downtown Winston-Salem. The Segway was a little intimidating at first but we all got the hang of it quickly and had a great time! It was really interesting hearing about downtown and I loved how they keep up to date on what is going on with the buildings downtown! I would highly recommend this for both locals and when you have out of town guests!