“Great subs made fresh.”
Review of Jersey Mike's Subs

Jersey Mike's Subs
Ranked #209 of 704 Restaurants in Winston Salem
Reviewed August 5, 2017

The ingredients are fresh and they slice the meat and cheese in front of you. We get them to go... and the flavors have time to soak in by the time we get home,

Reviewed December 29, 2016 via mobile

If you like delicious filling subs then stop into Jersey Mike's. The subs are fresh and made to order. I love the seasoning the use. It is a bit pricing but you get a lot with your order. For a nice dessert try the brownies!

Reviewed October 20, 2016 via mobile

New twist on the saying "home made." Converted house into the restaurant... lol. Fresh carved meat and cheese in front of you for a fresh taste. Make sure you join the rewards club to earn points for a free sub.

Reviewed May 19, 2016

Great subs at good value. That is all you need to know about this place.

I am a huge fan of the big Kahuna.

Reviewed March 25, 2016

This is my first visit here and I really enjoyed it. My sandwich was fresh, well made, and very tasty. I used to visit Mike's at other locations but there aren't many of them around, so I end up going elsewhere. This location was very good.