“Dirty”

Add it.
Waffle House
Ranked #290 of 704 Restaurants in Winston Salem
Reviewed September 16, 2017 via mobile

Food isn't bad but OMG clean the place. Bugs in windows. Floor beyond filthy. Grease all over the windows. Just Ew.

Reviewed August 14, 2017

Had the cheesesteak hashbrown bowl which was excellent. Hashbrowns were crispy which is just the way I like them. Had some cheese but would have been better with just a bit more cheese. Fair amount of meat in the bowl for the price. Other meal had excellent cheese eggs and as always the toast was right on point. Solid breakfast which is what I expect at Waffle House.

Reviewed August 24, 2016

I have spent a lot of my life traveling this country and over 25 other countries, often at night so many times and in many places the only place it town that is open late is a Waffle House Restaurant. Most of them are a safe bet for good food especially during hours when everything else is closed. I was at this Waffle House last week and had the Grilled Chicken dinner and it was really good. Waffle House Grilled Chicken is one of my favorite chicken dinners or sandwich's anywhere. They have excellent Burgers and of course their Breakfast is always very good. If you are up late in Winston-Salem and hungry give this Waffle House a try it is Good Food and at a reasonable price.

Reviewed August 22, 2016

we were at sic works - this is just outside - quick service - good food - good lunch to feed the brain!!

Reviewed July 27, 2016

Super staff...GREAT breakfast. The pecan waffles are amazing and the coffee is fantastic. My god I love Waffle House. Why can't we have some in IOWA....????