“Great for any occasion”
Review of Five Points

Five Points
Reserve with OpenTable
Five Points is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #26 of 659 Restaurants in Winston Salem
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Five Points focuses on the guest experience above all else, which helps create a warm, inviting environment no matter where you choose to sit during your visit. The large seating capacity results in minimal wait times for guests, while the design and layout prevents the space from seeming too big. A raised mezzanine provides guests with an elevated view of the restaurant and is perfect for group gatherings and events. The garden room is a cozy space with brick accents and access to the patio. Sliding doors allow the space to be expanded to combine the garden room with the patio. The wrap-around bar offers plenty of seating and an extensive list of beer, wine, and cocktails.
Winston-Salem, North Carolina, United States
“Great for any occasion”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Great atmosphere, excellent food, courteous staff, clean, and comfortable surroundings will keep you coming back. Our first visit will not be our last. Crab fritters so fresh they’ll reach out and give you such a pinch. The Goat Cheese Salad and Steak Salad were a big hit at our table, along with the steaks and salmon. I had the special; Swordfish and grits. Well prepared, presented and quite palatable. I enjoyed eating with HEAVY flatware, made the meal feel special; separated it from your local mom n pops, and franchised eateries. Go for your first date, your last date, couples dinner, or larger group of 15 like us. The bar was lively, filled to capacity without being over crowded, too loud or obnoxious.

1 Thank Lanie B

Mobile, Alabama
“Our favorite place in Winston for beef”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

The prime rib is the best beef dish on the menu. Have eaten there a few times. All the beef items are very good, but the prime rib tops the list. The burgers are good and thick. Desserts are good as well. This is NOT a place for vegetarians or those on a low-fat diet.

• Visited September 2012
Winston-Salem, North Carolina, United States
“Quiet and pleasant, great food”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

One of the things I love most about this restaurant is the atmosphere. If you want to drink coffee with your sisters or have drinks with friends and chat over dinner...this is the place. You can hear each other, its comfortable and elegant. This was my third trip and all my meals were delicious. Last night we had Valentines dinner and the Grouper was spectacular. The staff has always been friendly and helpful. I have nothing bad to say except dinner last night was $89 before tip. But it was Valentines and I had to have a cup of the corn and crab chowder (which I love) and he ordered the famous fried green tomatoes. We also had one drink each, so with tip it was an expensive meal but we took a meal home too. There are less expensive things on the menu. There are good fish choices and entree salads too. It was a very nice evening overall.Five Points is a nice addition to Winston-Salem

Chicago, Illinois
“Solid Lunch”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

First time visiting was today and I was impressed by a very solid lunch in a very busy restaurant. Waitstaff was friendly. Place was clean, fresh and well-lit. I had a beef item, my lunch partner had the North Carolina grouper. We were both satisfied. Fish was done perfectly (so often it's overdone) as was my red meat. Also, we both substituted extra green beans for the starches (which we are avoiding) and they were fresh, not overdone and delicious. I've never been for dinner yet. The bar area is also large and inviting and the bottles of wine on display included some really good stuff. Don't know if they do it, but I'd suggest going to cloth tablecloths in evenings and turning the place up a notch (and they may very well do that). In a town with limited good restaurant selections, I'll definitely be back to Five Points.

• Visited February 2013
“Not many vegeterian choices”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

I really want this restaurant to be successful. There has been a restaurant merry ground at this location. I was very disappointed that the black beancakes are deep fried--hardly a healthy vegeterian choice. I love how the restaurant looks after it was remodeled but the food isn't good enough for me to return often.

2 Thank 59NC