“Not just a hotel restaurant”
Review of Graze

Graze
Reserve with OpenTable
Graze is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #162 of 694 Restaurants in Winston Salem
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Fresh, Seasonable, Sharable! A place where neighbors can meet, eat and drink! Our menu is rooted in local seasonal flavors. Serving Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner Daily. Two Private Dining Rooms. Complimentary two hour Valet Parking. Conveniently located downtown Winston-Salem in the Twin City Quarter.
Reviewed December 24, 2015

Been there twice and thoroughly enjoyed both meals. My wife is stuck on their shrimp and grits (and it is excellent) but I've tried the blue cheese encrusted filet and the pork chop dish. I was a little worried on our first visit as I'm an old fogey and not really into foo-foo menus but they have such a strong traditional base to them that I've really enjoyed them.
Tip- free valet parking for diners!

1  Thank Marty G

Reviewed November 27, 2015

I've enjoyed two meals at Graze while staying in the Marriott. It is not a typical hotel restaurant. Both the skirt steak and chicken were creative, savory and pleasingly presented dishes. The ambience and service are what you might expect from a decent hotel, but the food will exceed your expectations by a good margin. I would come to this restaurant even if I weren't staying in the hotel.

Reviewed November 17, 2015

Had breakfast with 3 other business associates. We had complimentary breakfast due to a couple of issues with our room. I am glad that we did eat here because it highlighted and surpassed the lackluster service in other parts of the hotel. Every member of the Restaurant Staff greeted everyone with a warm welcome and a big smile. The food was hot and well presented. The Omelet chef was awesome as was our server. I wish I had gotten her name. She was very attentive to every table in her section. We never had to ask for anything, she was on top of it all. Including drink refills. Job well done to the staff of Graze.

Reviewed September 11, 2015

I only ate there once- that was enough! My hamburger was blak & crunchy. The Fries were not hot, only warm. A cup of coffee was $4.22- ridiculous! It's hotel coffee...even Starbucks has cheaper than that!

2  Thank Becky P
Reviewed August 13, 2015

Great service, nice breakfast buffet...dinner buffet was skimpy and mediocre...bland. I have eaten here on many occasions in the past (located in Marriott hotel), and enjoy it each time.